Successful apps have one thing in common: they offer an optimal mix of functionality and intuitive operation. We support our clients as they master walking this tightrope. Together with our App Development, Design and User Experience experts, we develop tailor-made concepts, which we then implement with precision.
We use state-of-the-art technologies in the development of mobile apps and web applications such as backends. The development team at all about apps uses its expertise gained over many years to create tailor-made premium apps geared toward optimal performance. In order to achieve an ideal software product, we pursue an agile, iterative approach through regular exchanges with our clients.
All about apps develops it’s mobile and digital software products in all common programming languages (Swift, Kotlin, C #, etc.) and for all relevant mobile operating systems (iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Universal Platform). We continue to also offer optimised applications for a broad spectrum of end devices (smartphones and tablets, notebooks and PCs, radio and wearables like Apple Watch or Android Wear).
THE DEVELOPMENT PHASE
After development of the UI/UX concept and the corresponding software architecture, the development of the app commences. The implementation of the concept will depend on various approaches defined by the specific project aspirations and requirements. This also takes into account the target group and possible technical limitations.
NATIVE APP DEVELOPMENT
Through native development of mobile software, we can establish a user-friendly look & feel with optimal performance on the relevant end devices. As a result, we are also in a position to implement the latest features and SDKs from the respective manufacturers, and thus benefit from the recent technological advancements.
Our experienced developers professionally, competently and reliably cover the following native app development platforms:
- iOS (Swift) – iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV
- Android (Kotlin) – Smartphones and tablets, Android Wear, TV, Auto, Things
- Windows Phone (Windows 10, Universal Windows Platform)
- Blackberry (via Android Runtime)
CROSS PLATFORM APP DEVELOPMENT
If the project requirements or technical framework allow, cross-platform development might be a possible option for your desired app. We eloborate on the advantages and disadvantages, and accompany you in your decision-making process. We have already evaluated or employed the following technologies within the cross-platform app development:
- Web app/container apps
- React Native
INTEGRATION OF THE LATEST TECHNOLOGIES
We love innovation! In order to produce future-orientated mobile solutions, modern technologies have to be applied or integrated into current software products.
Our team is specialised in the use of the following tools:
- 3D graphics and animation using Unity engine
- Augmented Reality as a Wikitude Premium Partner
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- LBS (Location Based Services)
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
- 2D and 3D object recognition
- Speech recognition and artificial intelligence (Siri, Google Assistant, Cortana, Amazon Alexa)
- Selection of the relevant technology for the dynamic requirements at hand
- Use of state-of-the-art technologies to best comply with current safety and quality standards in software development
- Superior native programming (iOS, Android, Web)
- Multi-platform development for hybrid apps
- Backend development and operation in the all about apps cloud (service agreements available)
All about apps is a leader in app development. Our experienced team of specialists provide quick and effective support for our clients in the various phases of product development. The size of our team and their collective expertise, enable us to comfortably administer the entire development process in-house. This allows us to offer flexibility, efficiency and a high level of quality in the delivery of our products. Over 250 satisfied customers, with more than 400 successfully implemented apps featuring over 150 million downloads, speak for us.